Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog with Pictures...

  This the the thing, blogs are supposed to be consistent, though I have an ipad, I cannot make it apply pictures.  But I still want to write this blog so I will when I am home and can use my home computer.  I can hope that I become better at using my ipad so I can be more regular in posting,because really, who wants a blog without pictures. And when I am traveling, I have no access to them.

  I arrived in Durham on June 3, a Sunday.  The Busbee's had also arrived home that day from a short vacation to the Outer Banks.  Melanie (my daughter in love) was to start back to work on the following Monday, and so she did.  I was a little apprehensive as to my skill level with a three month old and an almost three year old.  I found that there are somethings you don't forget.  I very quickly found my rhythm and we were off to a wonderful two week and two day adventure. 

   Caleb and I like to go outside in the morning and throw a ball or two off the porch, or blow bubbles or whatever strikes our fancy.  When I first arrived, Miss Natalie was pron to taking a morning nap while we played on the porch. We kept the baby monitor handy as I was not sure if I would hear Natalie cry.
  This was taken early in my visit as well while Caleb was taking his afternoon nap.  Natalie and I did not play ball, but we had a ball talking about birds and brothers and the Bible.  Now isn't that just the sweetest smile.

  Before I go back to North Carolina I will post again.  There is so much to say about the last months.  God Bless each of you who read this brief update.

2 comments:

  1. So very sweet. We can't wait till the next visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....I am going to try to blog at least 2 more blogs befor I leave...so stay tuned....

      Delete